Friday, November 20, 2009

Fear ...

"Fear has a large shadow, but he himself is small." ~Ruth Gendler

Lately things for me have been scaled down into what I wanna call two different sections. Life itself has two paths, well at least mine does. Within these two different paths one consists of nothing but great promises and positive thoughts. Down the other path is what we call Fear.

v. feared, fear·ing, fears
v.tr.
1. To be afraid or frightened of.
2. To be uneasy or apprehensive about: feared the test results.
3. To be in awe of; revere.
4. To consider probable; expect: I fear you are wrong. I fear I have bad news for you.
5. Archaic To feel fear within (oneself).



Now im sure you wonder why the hell Essay is explaining about the word Fear for. Well, just know it's deeper than just "being scared" or "being nervous". Fear is when you will not face something under any circumstance until you over come the terrible feeling that it brings you. Now for there to be two different paths right now, the craziest thing lately is my paths are starting to come together as one.. witch is not a good thing. The fear of not being successful, the fear of love not being what it's supposed to be and etc .

Then I woke up, tonight .. as she laid in my lap after two doobies and a night cap movie to send me into the mode to think about this. At that moment is when I realized that Fear is in everyone. It's okay for things to be SO GOOD that it seems unreal. Sometimes people are just who they are and when and if they love, they do so hard. The people in my life help me from feeling this Fear that I know exist.

Moral to the story, there isn't one. But I will tell you this, if you want to be successful in anything that you do, or want anything to be exactly the way you planned it out. You can't allow that "F" word, and I don't mean "fuck" intervene with your heart.

Thank You Bonnie.

Essay

No comments: