Friday, August 28, 2009

Back To Space Update

Okay, so im kinda seeing where I wanna go with this new mixtape now. Was in the studio two days ago working on two tracks off of it entitled "Cool Rapper" & "Spaced Out feat. I.L.L". Soulatronica was a project I always wanted to do to show a different side of Essay Real, funny thing to that story is Essay Real is a story in his self (excuse the third person). I want to be able to show all the different elements that I have been blessed with and broadcast it in its entirely. Just know that when "Back To Space" is done and available people will see that im not just a household local name, but a force to be delt with in the music industry. Not trying to be arrogant or anything, just I put a lot of hard work into this, and at the end of the road ..

"I just wanna be Successful.."


Essay

No comments: